Your veggies gone wild, growing in all kind of weird order! Plant them organized and harvest them if there are five or more in a line. The more you harvest at once the more score you get. Keep your garden in shape and compete with other farmers for the highest scores!
Cabbage chaos is a variation of the classic five or more game, with cute plants and global leaderboards and achievements from the friendly folks at OpenFeint.
- Tap the veggie you wish to move, then tap an empty target field to move it if there is a clear path of empty fields.
- If your screen is too small to safely tap the fields you can zoom in/out as necessary or you can enable “safe moves” in the game menu (press the menu button or the settings icon on 3.0+ devices).
- If there are five or more veggies in a straight line (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) they vanish, freeing up their previously occupied fields.
- The game ends when there are no more empty fields left.
- The game may start up slowly on older devices.
Artwork by Bence Koós.
Screenshots show all
Cabbage Chaos may collect anonymous usage data for statistical purposes using Google Analytics. No personal information is collected.
To connect with Facebook Cabbage Chaos needs the following permissions: Access your basic information, Post to your Wall and Access your data any time. These are required in order to be able to automatically post your in-game progression on your Facebook Wall. The permissions granted to Cabbage Chaos are not used in any other way.
Cabbage Chaos may display ads from AdMob. No personal or direct location information is submitted by the application to AdMob.
- Absolute Pazaak - Play a quick match of authentic Pazaak!
- Bastard Solitaire - Probably the most annoying solitaire on Earth
- Apt Notes - Take notes the simplest way possible!
- Apt Notes Plus - Take notes the simplest way possible!
- Binary Clock Widget - Do you read binary?
- GroupTone - Assign custom ringtones to your contact groups!